- Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- "Private information" in the privacy information means "personal information" referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, phone number , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other description.
"History information and characteristic information" of privacy information means anything other than "personal information" specified above, and the service you used, the items you purchased, the history of pages and ads you saw, The search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the method of use, the usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal etc.
- Article 2 (Collection method of privacy information)
- We may ask personal information such as name, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. when the user makes a registration. In addition, transaction record including user's personal information made between user and partner etc. and information on settlement will be sent to our partner (including information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination etc. Hereinafter, Collected from partners ") and so on.
As for the user, we will use the services and software used, the products purchased, the history of the pages and advertisements you have viewed, the search keywords you searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment Communication status, various setting information for use), historical information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information, and characteristic information, the user can use the services of our company and affiliated parties Collect when browsing the page.
- Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
- The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
(1) Register information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, etc., used services and purchased goods, and information on purchased goods, in order to allow users to browse and modify their registered information, The purpose of displaying information on such as price etc.
(2) The purpose of using contact information such as name, address, etc. in case of using e-mail address to notify or contact the user, sending goods to users or contacting as necessary (3) Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, mail arrival result with delivery certificate, etc. in order to confirm the user's identity
(4) Purpose of using payment information such as purchased item name, quantity, number of times, invoiced amount, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. in order to charge the user
(5) In order to allow the user to conveniently enter data, it is possible to display the information registered in the company on the input screen, or to display other services etc. provided by the partner (s) Also include the purpose of transferring
(6) We refuse to use users who violate the terms of service of this service, such as delaying payment of payment or causing damage to a third party, or users who intend to use the service for fraudulent / unfair purposes In order to make use of information for identifying an individual such as usage form, name and address etc.
(7) In order to respond to inquiries from users, information such as contents of inquiries and billing charge information, etc. necessary for the Company to provide services to users, user service status of users, contact information Purpose of using
(8) Objects attached to the above purpose of use
- Article 4 (Third party provision of personal information)
- Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining user consent in advance. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
(3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy fostering of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving a consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, performing the duties When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
Items of data provided to third parties
Means or method of provision to a third party
Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party in accordance with the request of the principal
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, the fact that the personal information is used in conjunction with the specific person, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to use in cooperation, When informing the person in advance about the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information in advance or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know
- Article 5 (disclosure of personal information)
- When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, I will notify you so without delay. For the disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose in principle information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
- Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information owned by the Company is erroneous information, the user can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedures specified by the Company.
We will correct or delete the personal information without notice and notify the user if we judge that it is necessary to respond to the request by receiving a request from the user from the preceding paragraph.
- Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- From the person himself, from the reason that personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use, or because it was acquired by improper means, we suspended or eliminate its use (hereinafter referred to as "use If you are asked to stop, etc.), we conduct necessary investigations without delay and stop using the personal information etc. based on the result and notify the person informed accordingly. Provided, however, that it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and in cases where it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
- Article 9 (inquiry window)
- For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following counter.
Address: 3-2-20 Toyanominami, Chuo-ku Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture
Company name: Central film company, Inc.
Phone number: 025-285-8127
E-mail address: email@example.com